Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today

James:

spends all day singing "yo-ho" and playing Pirates of the Carri "BEANS"

Later says, "mommy, will I be a grownup when you have babies?"
I reply, "no, you'll be 4 years old"
"But I'm already 4 years old!"
Hmm...  I guess he has some more things to think about

This is James' bed.  He spends a lot of time in the mornings making sure all the covers are pulled up tight and perfectly tucked in.  I've never seen a kid so meticulous about bed making.  David even admitted that he needed to take some bed-making lessons from James.

Ruth:

Sweet Ruth has been averaging atleast 2 timeouts a day.  I guess we're officially in the terrific twos.  She does still have cute moments, like today, when she fed snack to her baby.  I love having femininity in the home, such a nice balance.  Notice the new haircut; I am trying my best to manage her baby fine, super sparce hair.




No comments: