I am realizing that these postings are a mostly about Ruth, as the boys are not with us for much of the day. By the time David gets home at 2:30, we are engrossed in piano practice, homework, lessons, and dinner. I am still working on a solution toward making our afternoons less stressful!
This is Ruth and James at the park during David's piano lesson
The kids were so excited about the sweatshirts at Kohl's.. can you tell they're a little starved for fun?!
Ruth got her own outing to the pumpkin patch. We were the only one's there, so she got to ride the train as long as she wanted.
Emmy continues to grow. She has figured out that if she cries hard enough, mom will pick her up. Our battles start when I can't do my work and hold her at the same time!



1 comment:
Emmy is such a little doll! We miss playing with you guys.
Post a Comment