Friday, April 4, 2014

My Birthday

I must admit, March is one of my favorite months because it's springtime and birthday time!  A few weeks ago I had decided that I would have Emmy and Ruth take me out to breakfast.  Gradually a few friends decided to join us, including Laurel, my first California friend, who made the drive all the way from Riverside to hang out for the morning!  

The only thing I asked for was German chocolate cake!  .. and I got it thanks to Joseph's culinary talents!  The best thing about the cake was that it tasted even better the second day and even better than that the third day!  I should also mention that Joseph made us a fun Greek meal after much study and planning.  His efforts were well worth it!  It was so delicious!

Much to my delight, James and David showered me with cards!  James even wrote musical notes and sung me a song.  David made a homemade Lego set which said, "I love you.  F: DD"

No comments: