Sunday, May 18, 2014
Little Bunny Foo Foo
Emmy is getting really good at all her new tricks these days. She has also become a mama's girl! If she had her way, she'd be in my arms all day long! Now that she's crawling I can no longer prop her up with toys and leave the room. Wherever I am is where she wants to be, and now she has the means to get there!
Emmy is quite the kissy face. She's figured out how to do fish lips and regularly smacks her lips as if trying to kiss us. The other night, I was kissing the boys goodnight and I heard her in her crib smacking away. I couldn't resist... she got a goodnight kiss also (for the second time).
I have to admit, it's quite useful to have others share the task of feeding the baby. Good training for future dads, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment