Ruth asked for an Elsa dress for her birthday. It sounded like an easy request until I began looking around for one. You can't buy them anywhere! If you look online they are marked up 3x the value- definitey not worth it. Finally, just as we were headed to JoAnnes so that I could try my hand at sewing one, I got word that the Disney store finally had a few. Whew! This is definitely the most glitzy of all her princess dresses and she LOVES it! In fact, Ruth usually has her Elsa dress on before any of us are up out of bed in the morning.
This is a real smile....the kind that appears after your have sucessfully blown out candles and listened to 20 family members cheer and clap for you. Birthdays are the best!
We borrowed Eleanor for the day and took her for an outing to the pool. Afterwards, they played for hours. It was great! We were lucky to have grandma and grandpa Larsen as well as two aunts and their families join us for dinner. It was a big crowd!




No comments:
Post a Comment