Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Birthday David!

David is 9 years old!  This year he opted out of the usual Lego gift and asked for a fishing pole. It is funny how kids get you into things that you'd never dream of.  The morning of his birthday, we left Emmy with a babysitter and headed to our Lake Mission Viejo.  A few kind fishermen taught us how to string the hook, bait it, and cast the line.  Eventually, a fish cooperated and gave David a happy start to his fishing career.  Needless to say, I am much relieved that our excursion prooved successful.





I always think that the first born of any family is a brave spirit.  He is the child that paves the way for the rest.  We're sure grateful for David's presence in our family.  I can always rely on him to help out around the house and distract unhappy babies.  He is also very in tune with my mood and hates to see a stressed mother.  We love you David!

No comments: