Monday, October 13, 2014

More October

I've been organizing our family videos (not the simple protect that I thought it would be), so it's made me more conscious of documenting the kids.  They grow up so fast!  It's sad to think that 4 year old David or 1 year old Ruth are only vague memories.

This is the perk of living in California:  bonfires at the beach.  I especially love having an earlier sunset at this time of year.


David worked for four months to buy this Lego set.  He earned the final $12 right before general conference, so this became his conference activity.  Of course, once one person is happy with Legos, everyone want to get involved... our family room was covered with Legos the whole weekend! Recognize this vehicle?  (Hint: Lego movie)

This is what happens when church gets out at 3:00 pm: a very tired and hungry baby.  Looks like sleep trumped appetite.
 
Big person, little person.  I'm not sure what's more impressive: Emmy's tiny legs, or David's humongous feet?

No comments: