Jame is at that heavenly kindergarten age. He is just so adorable and very happy. He's been on an Emmy kick. He piles his laundry basket with blankets and takes Emmy all around the house. She sure loves him for it.
Ruth remains our "sweet little mudda" (a pet name for people that she loves). Ruth has a talent for falling asleep wherever and whenever. All the general conference goodies induced this nap on daddy. Fortunately, she woke up much more cooperative and happy.
I am afraid that I've overscheduled myself this fall... or perhaps I'm just wimpy. Sometimes (usually Mondays) I cry over the silliest things and then remember that it is probably due to fatigue. Joseph has also been busy with his calling as ward executive secretary. We don't see him at all on Sundays The bonus is that he's gone from knowing nothing to knowing everything and everyone. He recently reminded me of the birthday of a gal that I visit teach!




No comments:
Post a Comment