Sunday, July 12, 2015

Cubscout Daycamp

It's been a crazy exhausiting week.  We've had early mornings with cubscout daycamp, swimming lessons, piano lessons, dance class, dance rehearsal, and a baby shower hosted at our house.  Needless to say, I am never going to intentionally plan a week like that again. As I was prepping for the baby shower Friday night, I slammed my finger in the door, and that was the icing on the cake: all the fatigue and frustration bubbled into tears!  Sweet Joseph sent me to bed and sparkled the house.  The next morning, he took the kids for an adventure and left me with a clean, quiet house.  I am so grateful for such a kind, understanding husband.   

So daycamp... was pretty good!  The weather was 75 the entire week and the 13 boys in our den did pretty well.  David was happy to hang out with me the entire time, so we had some god moments together.  My favorite part was the archery course.  The final day of camp, the adults were allowed to try out the range.  David was (of course) now a pro and gave me all his pointers.  It was pretty cute.

James and Ruth were never able to decide if they were having a good time at camp or not.  Every morning, they were dressed and ready to go without any prompting, so I'm thinking that despite all the moaning, they had a good time.



This was the best activity: water fight.  Foam balls and barricades... genius.

No comments: