Final photos from Utah... another side trip, this time to Bryce Canyon. These pictures actually make me laugh. We picked the Navajo Trail because it was only about one mile long. Little did we know that the trail takes you straight down for half a mile and then straight up for the other half. On the way back, Emmy was begging me to hold her, but I couldn't do it for much more than a few yards. I passed her onto Joseph and she walked with him for the entire hike without any complaints. I guess we know who the pushover in the family is: me!
These are the switchbacks that bring you back to the top. We were down to our last drop of water by the time we made it back up.
Have you ever seen a more tired pair than these two?
David seems ready for boyscouts!
No comments:
Post a Comment