Sunday, September 23, 2012

Growing James

James is working hard on growing these days.  It all started with the step from tricycle to bicycle with training wheels.  He is very diligent at getting the pedals to turn and so happy to have a "new" bike!

James also hit a milestone with the beginning of preschool this year with Mrs. Sims.  I wasn't sure if he would like it, but he LOVES it!  This is his embarrassed, shy face.

Much better.  I had a friend compare her 3 year old to a sour patch kid: sweet at times and sour at times.  I think that this could describe James as well these days.  During the day, he ranges from super happiness to incredible frustration which often escalates into massive tantrums.  On the average, however, he is a very loveable little guy and a fun-loving little companion.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

So, so cute!

And I think a sour patch kid is just the right description, ha. :)