Sunday, March 1, 2015
Sick and then sick some more
It seems like ever since the holidays began, we've had a steady stream of sickness in our house. Once all four kids recover, it's usually my turn. As soon as I'm well, the cycle starts all over again! The stomach flu made it's way to our house this year (thankyou nusery), just in time for Valentines' day. Within 48 hours, everyone except Joseph was sick. This was a bad version: it took me a whole 7 days to to feel like I could get off of the couch. I thought it was funny to see both boys hanging out in bed with gatorade mustaches. And yes, we are sick again today...colds again (sigh).
My kids have all been blankie babies. James' blanket has been so loved that the front and back are staying together by only a few strands. If I weren't tied up in so many projects, I would have it fixed by now. One day, I found all the kids on their blankies with legs up in the air. Emmy thought it was the most hilarious joke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment