Sunday, March 1, 2015
Weekend happenings
We've had an unbelievably warm February, so there are already signs of spring everywhere. This Jasmine has climbed over the fence from the neighbor's yard. The smell is such a happy smell. When I have my doors open, it will often drift into our house.
Emmy is so darn cute! Joseph and I just can't stand it! She sings everywhere we go. Her favorite songs, besides anything from the Frozen soundtrack, are "I am a Child of God" and "Families Can be Together forever". She knows all the words. Just yesterday she discovered the usefulness of bags and has been carrying around a pink purse all day long. She is very territorial about sitting on my lap. I still have to put her in a baby chair sometimes because when she's in the "hold me" mood, that's the only place she'll be content.
Here we are at ouf favorite family restaurant, Souplantation. We've made it a tradition to come here the night before fast Sunday. $35 feeds all six of us.. all you can eat salad, soup, pizza, pasta, and an icecream machine at the end. For tired parents, this place is worth every cent!
Thanks to unmerciful tile floors, we finally came to the end of our wedding dishes. I loved my dishes. This one will hang in my kitchen for memory sake. Joseph talked me into trading in for white dishes. I am sure they will be great for all purpose wear, but I will miss my bright, happy yellow plates.
Joseph is quite the foodie these days and especially loves anything made with fresh herbs. Last weekend he planted this herb garden which holds (right to left) parsley, basil, oregano, cilantro, and mint. He topped it off with 6 tomato plants. Should be a tasty summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment