As I was loading the car for errands the other day, I found Ruth in my sunglasses ready to go. I love how Ruth always promises me things in the future. It always begins with, "When I'm your mother...." I'm a little scared of what life would be like with Ruth in charge.
I've spent hours at the sewing maching this month in an effort to make Easter dresses for the girls. This was my first time sewing from a pattern, so it was a huge endeavor. I hated the process but now love the feeling of accomplishment. I've altered Emmy's dress a little since this picture was taken: added some pink ribbon and took away the chin strap. Since Easter falls on General Conference, the girls wore their dresses to church today. Emmy kept her hat on the entire time, even through 2 hours of nursery. I guess she's a hat girl.
James is one never to be left out. His reaction to the whole Easter dress thing was, "no fair"! I reminded him that I did buy a him a special sweater vest. His response was, "yah, but you didn't SEW it!". To appease my boy, I included him in the photo session. Being with James these days is such a roller coaster. He either very happy, or very angry, very energetic, or very mellow. I call him my fact boy because he will daily bombard me with facts. For instance, did you know that Chinese people drink water for good luck during Chinese New Year? James has adopted this tradition and claims that the water he guzzles right before bed is for good luck.






1 comment:
So great to see the petersons got to stop by! Love all your posts. You are amazing. Great date night at the sergestrom. What a beautiful hall. Can't wait to get up there again. Maybe we can double date next time! :)
Post a Comment